June 24, 2010

Yay for dresses and skirts ALL summer long!!! I found this skirt at the Goodwill about 2 months ago but haven't worn it yet. Because it hits mid calf and is on the flowier side, I felt like a simple tube top would go well with it. Well what do ya know but if you where a tight shirt, your belly looks bigger!!!:) I don't mind - its fun to feel healthy and pregnant!! I think The Kid (thats the official name until we find out the sex and pick a name) is finally moving enough for me to feel it!!! Its hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure its the Kid, not a gas bubble.:)
Again, sorry for the bad pics. I don't know whats up with either of my camera's, so I'm waiting for Eric to get home tomorrow so he can figure it out and fix them!! The skirt, if I'm remembering correctly was $3and is a navy blue and white strip if you can't tell what color. Its cinched on one side of the waist, so it gathers in that one area in the front on purpose.
There this itty bitty bump!!! One week till we find out if its a he or a she!! Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. you're so cute! glad you're up & blogging again :) can't wait to see more preggo-fits from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly! You look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet Anna,

    You look wonderful with your "bump". Praising God, the bump Maker, that you are feeling better !!

    xxooxx Aunt Sherrill

    ReplyDelete