July 6, 2011

Well I'm pretty sure this will come as no surprise to anyone, but its time to say adios. Your Trash, My Treasure has been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed those that I've gotten to "know" in this blogging world because of it. Since having Britt and the fact that I no longer exclusively thrift for clothes, this has made posts scarce for the past year. I would try to keep the fun alive if it weren't for one reason that continues to pester my heart. And that is the matter of time. I have only so much of it and to be perfectly honest, I don't want to be on the internet any more than I have to be. I am always wanting to find more ways to invest wisely with my time, whether spending time with Jesus, with my family, or with my sweet precious college girls and blogging is just no longer a priority. SO - that being said, I love you all and have had a ton of fun peeking into your lives. Thanks for being supportive as I tried to be thrifty. I still am - I spend more time in a Goodwill than I do any other store!:) If you want to catch up on more of my personal life, you are more than welcome to stop in at Miller Time. Thanks and adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment