September 24, 2010

Here's a shirt I wouldn't have bought had it not been for my best friend Sam. Which is funny cause she's not a crazy over the top thrifter. My other best friend, Lindsay, totally is, but on this particular day, we were all thrifting together. Sam, living in L.A, knows all the designers and spotted this tank for $2, and being a C&C California brand, would have regularly been about $40.
Its cute, but not my typical gray, white or black shirt, so I felt daring in buying it. Today was the first time I wore it. It's perfect for my big belly! Long enough to wear with leggings, it was light and comfortable.
Thought I'd include a couple pictures from lastnight as I made dinner for us. Eric LOVES to snap pictures of me while I'm fiddling in the kitchen, or right when I wake up... both make me feel slightly uncomfortable until I realize I can always delete them later.:)
And this one would not be complete without me stuffing my face, a regular occurrence these days.:) Actually, this is really me just eating a deviled egg for a snack. I'm trying to eat more protein to cut out my chances of toxemia, or preeclampsia.

2 comments: