January 30, 2010

What does Daisy Fuentes do anyway?

Cause this shirt is from her line, which I think is at Kohls. Was she a model? An exercise guru? For some reason I remember her hosting America's Funniest Home Videos - am I totally wacked out or is that right? Anyway, the shirt is long and comfortable, 3/4 sleeves (which I'm a sucker for) and was $2 so I'm not too concerned about what made Daisy famous. I've never bought anything of hers from Kohls, but then again, I never buy anything from Kohls. Vera Wang has a line there, and I think every other celebrity, including Avril Lavigne, Fergie, Ashley Judd has makeup, along with... the Baby Phat designer, whats her name? But I can't ever seem to find anything I like! Does anyone find things there? If so, what am I missing???

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you...I never find anything at Kohls either! Some people swear by it and I just don't get it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy Fuentes used to be a model/dancer, and yes, she did do America's Funniest Videos (I think right after Bob Saget). I find a bunch of tops from there that I like. They have a fairly decent plus-size section. And I like their shoes, too. I think they're more for housewares, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve loves Kohls and we have gotten nice things for Tom there. I think their men's department is better than the women's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimora Lee Simmons. (The Baby Phat designer) Don't ask how I know that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of things there look good on the hanger, but fit odd on the body. I have two loose cotton tops that I love and got on clearance, but it is usually a miss rather than a hit.

    ReplyDelete