February 18, 2010

So I haven't bought any of these recently. But they are all thrift store finds. Except the boots. But they're old. And cheap. But I love them. Obviously cause I'm wearing them in ALL of my shots it seems.

The gray skinny jeans are some of my fav. I wear them often. They were actually found in a thrift store in L.A. while I was visiting my sister there last year. They were boot cut, and I had them tailored to skinny, cause I'm a skinny girl all the way. Not in the never-gain-weight-kind-of-way. Cause you should do that from time to time. Especially if you're preggos. Which I'm not.

Okkkaaaay, moving right along. The tank and sweater are from here, in Oklahoma. The sweater is actually a L, which I love cause I love loose fitting light sweaters. They're just so perfect.

And there's Husband in the background. On the phone with Delta, trying to figure out why his itinerary was showing completely different flights than what he booked. Never a good thing. Please don't comment on the fact that he's completely bald. He isn't. Well, almost. But he shaves it all off every couple days and I love it. And he's just a TEENY bit sensitive about it.:)

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh bald is bold and beautiful lol and so are skinny jeans and boots! I never even thought to have jeans made skinny. Sometimes they are a pain to find and my fav skinny pair are almost done for so thats good to know! Also love the draping of the tank.

    ReplyDelete