February 12, 2010


The sweater is from a thrift store, but I got that a couple years ago. Whats on display today is the tank that has this fun graphic. I haven't even take the time to figure out what it actually says. Hopefully it's nothing vulgar. I got the tank at Goodwill for $2 and love it cause its really really long. The back is pretty cool too.

I tried to give you an idea of what the back looks like. I'm a sucker for racer back tank tops, so I was excited when I found this. Do you know how extremely awkward and difficult it is to take a picture of your back by yourself?? Its not easy, I'm telling ya. On a side note, dang I'm pale.

Still no luck on finding something pink. I'm hitting up a consignment shop today, so I'll let you know if I find something.:)

4 comments:

  1. From what I can make of it (I have to flip the image around 'cause you're looking at a mirror), it says "University of Peace something something". Your shirt is bunched in the picture, so I can't make out the last two words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and P.S. I thought about you yesterday. Mike and I were walking in Macy's in the Spotsylvania Mall last night. As we were heading out, I noticed a really cute top. It was a pale yellow and had a racer-style back, but the straps were embroidered and really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you today when I walked past a couture consignment shop! There was a beautiful Marc Jacobs bag hanging in the window! Something tells me you could buy a whole new outfit from J Crew for what one "couture" item on consignment in New York would cost. But hey, the only rule is that you don't buy it new, right?! Saving money really isn't the ultimate goal with this experiment, just a fringe benefit! I'll swing by and pick up that MJ bag for you if you want. :-)

    ReplyDelete